“Chemical Journal of Kazakhstan” was registered by the Ministry of Culture, Information and Public Consent of the Republic of Kazakhstan (certificate on registration of mass media No. 3995-Ж dated June 25, 2003), ISSN International Center in Paris (registration number ISSN 1813-1107 from 6 August 2005) and included in the List of Publications for publication of the main results of scientific activity, recommended by the Committee for Control in Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Order No. 532 of March 15, 2013).
The Founder – A.B. Bekturov Institute of chemical sciences awarded by the Order of Red Banner of Labor. The Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Journal is the Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Laureate of the State prize in science and technics, Honored scientist, Honored inventor of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor, General Director of A.B. Bekturov Institute of chemical sciences awarded by the Order of Red Banner of Labor EDIL ERGOZHAEVICH ERGOZHIN.
- “Chemical Journal of Kazakhstan” was founded in 2003, publishes four issues in a year and publishes original scientific articles and reviews on topical problems of chemistry and chemical technology in the following main sections:
- inorganic and organic chemistry;
- chemistry of monomers and high-molecular compounds, ion exchange and membrane technology;
- petrochemisty and petrochemical synthesis;
- chemistry of drugs and physiologically active compounds;
- chemical ecology;
- chemistry of fertilizers and salts;
- physical chemistry.
Working languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
Articles are accepted at this address:
050010 (A26F3Y1), Almaty, Sh. Ualikhanov str., 106,
A.B. Bekturov Institute of chemical sciences awarded by the Order of Red Banner of Labor,
Tel. 8 (727) 291-24-64, 8 (727) 291-59-31.